-
November 17th, 2002, 04:23 PM
#191
Inactive Member
ahhhh those are the pencil skills i must get XD
-
November 18th, 2002, 07:25 AM
#192
Inactive Member
Well, I'd say here, practice, practice, practice! i got it through practice.
-
November 21st, 2002, 05:34 AM
#193
Inactive Member
-
November 21st, 2002, 08:31 AM
#194
Inactive Member
Much better and impressive! Keep the good work Cav!
-
November 21st, 2002, 08:30 PM
#195
Inactive Member
thnx an i got a PSP 7 demo software too ^^ ... o_o how do ya work this thing
-
November 21st, 2002, 09:27 PM
#196
Inactive Member
I remember PSP 7, i used to use that. It's simpler to use compared to Photoshop, but you don't get as good results. But it's a good introduction. Anyway, just look around the options you got there, you will start to understand it eventurally.
Extra tip: When you get to the end of your trial use, turn the clock back a month to get a new month of use. I'm not sure if that works though.
-
November 22nd, 2002, 09:49 AM
#197
Inactive Member
Is an starting point! well done Cav! you seem to have skills enough to get as good as me! (and with time, even to surpass me)
Now you have to end it. KEEP THE GOOD WORK!
-
November 22nd, 2002, 12:14 PM
#198
Inactive Member
-
November 22nd, 2002, 04:01 PM
#199
Inactive Member
ahaaa thanks ^^
heres what ive done so far with it
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/beo2abc.jpg
-
November 22nd, 2002, 06:01 PM
#200
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Cavalier:
ahaaa thanks ^^
heres what ive done so far with it
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/beo2abc.jpg</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow! That is really impressive Cav. Aiiyyyee~! I love bishies~! (^o^)
Speaking of bishies...here's a drawing I just completed last night. It's of one of my favorite shounen-ai couplings of all time, but don't get freaked out, there's nothing graphic. =P
I tried my hand at shading once again and I don't really like how that turned out, or how seriously screwed up my porportions are but I gave it my best shot. >_<
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/mitsu...u_x_Shinji.jpg
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks